#LoveMRide Auto Loan Campaign
Social Media > Social Media - $501 to $999 Million
Christian Community Credit Union
The Marketing Team at Christian Community Credit Union
Our #LoveMyRide campaign was a two-fold campaign: It was a six-week Social Media /Auto Loan Campaign. Our objectives for the #LoveMyRide were as follows:
1. Increase our Facebook and Twitter followers by 2%
2. 100 Auto Loan Applications
3. $1 Million Auto Loans Funded
4. Promote newly-launched AutoSmart – a Credit Union Direct Lending Program
5. Offer a free collapsible trunk organizer with cooler to whose loans funded during campaign period of April 18 to June 30, 2017.
Christian Community Credit Union’s target audience is unique. It’s not confined to a local community. Those who belong to our field of membership reside nationwide and sometimes in other parts of the world. Our target audience for the #LoveMyRide campaign is composed of members and potential members within our field of membership. In addition, U.S.-based Christian missionaries and workers who work abroad also fall in our field of membership. In short, the target audience for the social media/auto loan campaign is not only those in the fifty states but also global workers who may be assigned to work in other parts of the world.
Target audience for the #LoveMyRide Campaign
1. Over 30,000 Christian Community Credit Union (CCCU) members composed of Christian individuals, ministries, and businesses.
2. Members who do not have an auto loan
3. Members whose auto loans were maturing
4. Current followers on our Facebook and Social Media Channels
A. Family members of CCCU
B. Over 70.2 Million Protestant Christians in the United States
C. Members, regular attendees, employees, board members, students/alumni of the following Christian segments:
1.) Over 140,000 Protestant churches in the United States
2.) 374 Christian colleges and universities in the United States
3.) Over 3,500 Christian ministries and organizations in the United States
4.) Over 8,061 Christian schools (K-12) in the United States
Data from AccuData Integrated Marketing.